Current Size: 100%
Surrey helps older adults remain in their homes, safely and comfortably, by providing trustworthy home maintenance services.
Free home assessment and safety evaluation are available by an aging-in-place specialist.
Our handyman can do the following kinds of jobs:
- Carpentry, e.g. Install Grab Bars and Handrails
- Change Light Bulbs and Install Smoke Detectors
- Hang Drapes, Pictures
- Electrical, e.g. Replace Doorbells and Light Switches
- Plumbing Repairs, e.g. Toilets and Faucets
- Clean Gutters
- Set up TV's, Stereos, Christmas Trees
- Clear Out Basements, Attics, Garages
- Touch Up and Small Paint Jobs
- Winterize Windows and Doors
Contact Home Maintenance at 610-647-7653 to schedule an appointment.
Cost is $50 per hour. Reduced rates are available for those who qualify.
For qualified low income seniors living in Delaware County, Surrey offers the Chore Connection program which utilizes volunteers for home maintenance jobs.