Announcing the Fiscal Year 2018 Board of Directors
Surrey Services for Seniors is pleased to announced its Board of Directors for fiscal year 2018. Maureen Brennan-Miller will serve as Chair of the Board. Maureen has been a volunteer since 2009 and has served on numerous committees including marketing and development.
“The 2018 Board serves at an exciting time for Surrey,” said Bob Madonna, Surrey’s President and CEO. “This year we will deepen our connections with other agencies and companies, utilize our Center for Healthy Living to serve the greater community, and further our mission to help older adults live with independence and dignity and to continue as active members of the community.”
Board leadership also includes:
• Vice Chair: James Govatos, President, Govatos Investment Consulting, Inc.
• Treasurer: Kevin P. OBrien, Director of Financial Services--Alliances, Sanofi-Aventis, ret.
• Secretary: Carl J. Needles, Independent Associate, Stream Services
• Past Board Chair: Bruce Hopper, MD, Managing Partner, Main Line Women's Health Care Association, ret.
The board leadership team is joined by six new board members:
• Karen Coley, Senior Director of Quality Strategic Planning & Continuous Improvement, Teva
• Rick Davis, President, Magis Insurance Group, LLC
• Jean P. Kozicki, System Director, Recruitment, Main Line Health
• Jack Lavender, Principal Consultant, ControlGen
• Daniel T. O’Connell, EVP, CFP & Treasurer, QVC, ret.
• Analisa Sondergaard, Esq., Magisterial District Judge , Court 15-4-01 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
And returning members:
• Andrew S. Addis, President & CEO, R:SK Advisory
• Shayna M. Beck, Esq., Senior Manager, Retail Marketing, The Vanguard Group, Inc.
• John Beilenson, President, Strategic Communications and Planning
• Cecile Charlton, Executive Director, Delaware County Transportation Management Association
• Beverly Dotter, Director of Publications, Sunoco, Inc., ret.
• JoAnn J. Ladden, Member Representative, T/E School District
• David Levine, President, Alpha Scientific Corporation
• Robert M. Madonna, President & CEO, Surrey Services for Seniors
• Kristine Messner, Managing Partner, 1867 Capital
• Ned Miller, Senior VP, MZ Bierly Consulting, Inc.
• Paul W. Olson, President, ANA Laboratories, Inc.
• Carole Rubley, Former PA State Representative
• Timothy U. Sharpe, VP, Compliance, Quest Diagnostics Inc.
Surrey wishes to thank Jim Egan and Don Volk for their board service, and is happy to announce that Stephen W. Bajus – will serve as an Honorary Board member joining M. Parker Blatchford and Robert M. Campbell, Jr.
About Surrey Services for Seniors
Surrey Services for Seniors’ mission is to help older adults live with independence and dignity and to continue as active members of the community. Surrey is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, providing a full spectrum of specialized services including: home care, transportation, center- based programs and activities, meal programs, lifelong learning opportunities, health and fitness activities, and opportunities to volunteer. What differentiates Surrey is our caring philosophy, holistic view and our family centered approach to services for the aging. Learn more at www.SurreyServices.org or call 610-647-6404.
# # #