Surrey Announces 2020 Board of Directors and New Board Chair
Devon, PA. July 1, 2019. Surrey Services for Seniors is pleased to announce its Board of Directors for fiscal year 2020. Rick Davis, President, Magis Insurance Group, LLC will serve as Chair of the Board. Rick has served on several committees and was chair of the Development committee this past year.
“Surrey’s 2020 Board is energized about furthering the mission to help older adults,” said Bob Madonna, Surrey’s President and CEO. “This year we will work to strengthen partnerships with other agencies and companies, support the growth of our Home Care Services, particularly the Weekend Respite Program and increase member participation at our five centers.”
Board leadership also includes the following board officers:
• First Vice Chair: Jean P. Kozicki, System Director, Recruitment, Main Line Health, ret.
• Second Vice Chair and Treasurer: Kevin P. OBrien, Director of Financial Services--Alliances, Sanofi-Aventis, ret.
• Secretary: Carl J. Needles, Managing Director, Stream Energy
• Past Board Chair: Maureen Brennan-Miller
The board leadership team is joined by new board members:
• Ken Knickerbocker, CEO and Publisher at VISTA.Today and PIVOT Today
• Samuel Monastra, DavidWayneAssociates
• J. Bradford Parkes, Heritage Insurance Services
And returning members:
• Andrew S. Addis, President & CEO, R:SK Advisory
• Shayna M. Beck, Esq., Senior Manager, Retail Marketing, The Vanguard Group, Inc.
• John Beilenson, President, Strategic Communications and Planning
• Karen Coley, Senior Director of Quality Strategic Planning & Continuous Improvement, Teva
• Beverly Dotter, Director of Publications, Sunoco, Inc., ret.
• Jim Govatos, President, Govatos Investment Consulting, ret.
• Bill Grim, Vice President, Co-Executive Director and Administrator of Inglis House, ret.
• JoAnn J. Ladden, Member Representative
• Jack Lavender, Principal Consultant, ControlGen
• David Levine, President, Alpha Scientific Corporation
• Robert M. Madonna, President & CEO, Surrey Services for Seniors
• Kristine Messner, Managing Partner, 1867 Capital
• Ned Miller, Senior VP, MZ Bierly Consulting, Inc.
• Daniel T. O’Connell, EVP, CFP & Treasurer, QVC, ret.
• Analisa Sondergaard, Esq., Magisterial District Judge, Court 15-4-01 Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Surrey wishes to thank Paul W. Olson and Carole Rubley for their board service. The two will join Stephen W. Bajus, M. Parker Blatchford and Robert M. Campbell, Jr. as Honorary Board members.
About Surrey Services for Seniors
Surrey Services for Seniors’ mission is to help older adults live with independence and dignity and to continue as engaged members of the community. Surrey is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization, providing a full spectrum of specialized services including: home care services, transportation, center- based programs and activities, meal programs, lifelong learning opportunities, health and fitness activities, and opportunities to volunteer. What differentiates Surrey is our caring philosophy, holistic view and our family centered approach to services for the aging. Learn more about Surrey’s community centers at www.SurreyServices.org or call 610-647-6404. Learn more about Surrey’s home care services at www.SurreyHomeCare.org or call 610-647-9840.