Surrey Outreach and Services
Surrey has increased outreach and new virtual programming to help Surrey members and older adults in our communities.
- Nutritious Grab and Go lunches are available to seniors free of charge at our Devon, Havertown and Media centers. Email email@example.com or call 610-647-6404 to reserve a lunch. Additionally, we are continuing to work with our community partners; Main Line, Havertown and Media area Meals on Wheels as well as the Delaware County Office on Aging (COSA) to continue home delivered meals.
- Surrey's check-in calls program has been expanded. If you would like to receive a call for yourself or someone you know, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-647-6404.
- Older adults can receive emails containing links to activities including exercise and other enjoyable programs. These emails are sent out several times during the week. If you would like to subscribe, send an email to email@example.com.
- Surrey has established a "virtual” Surrey center via a Facebook group where members and friends can check in, share information, play games and keep connected. Check out The Surrey Session on Facebook.
- Our home care services, like personal care and live-in care, are continuing and we regularly receive new requests. In the interest of safety, we have had to cancel all our nonessential services like cleaning and most companion care.
- Thanks to our tremendous volunteers and staff, we have increased the number of seniors we are grocery shopping for.
- Surrey is still providing free transportation to essential errands such as medical appointments.
Please contact the following with any questions.
Chester County - Mary Galligan 610-647-6404
Delaware County - Kathy Henderson 610-566-0505
Transportation - 610-993-9493
The Surrey Consignment Shop is closed but does offer online sales.
Information about Coronavirus can be found here: