Tax & Medicare Consulting
Help Navigating Complex Issues
Surrey offers one-on-one assistance completing tax returns and insurance forms as well as counseling for Medicare and medical insurance
Check the Surrey Calendar for when these programs are available at a Surrey location near you.
Surrey partners with AARP to provide Tax Preparation Assistance
- AARP Tax Aid for Tapayers with Low to Moderate Income
- One on one appointments available with a trained, IRS certified volunteer for help with state and federal tax returns.
- Membership in AARP is not required. This is a free service but donations are appreciated.
- Call 610-647-6404 for an appointment at a Surrey location or for more information.
Surrey hosts trained APPRISE Counselors for Medicare and Insurance Questions
- Pennsylvania offers a free health insurance counseling program (APPRISE) designed to help older Pennsylvanians with Medicare. Counselors are specially trained staff and volunteers who can answer your questions about Medicare and provide you with objective, easy-to-understand information about Medicare, Medicare Supplemental Insurance, Medicaid, and Long-Term Care Insurance.
- APPRISE counselors provide free introduction sessions about Medicare for those turning 65.