Location & Hours
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM - 4:30PM
Mon-Fri: 7:30AM - 5:00PM
Sat: 8:00AM - 12:00PM
Activities Designed for Older Adults
Our Devon location is known as the Center for Healthy Living. We offer a wide variety of activities and volunteer opportunities all designed to help foster a fulfilling social and healthy lifestyle for older adults. The center is accredited by the National Institute of Senior Centers (NISC), one of only approximately 200 centers in the country that have received this accreditation.
Daily Programs for Many Interests
Devon offers multiple activities daily, so it's always best to consult the Devon Calendar for specific classes and times. See below for a sampling of Devon's activities:
- Technology Classes: SmartPhone, iPad, internet and more
- Games, such as Mah jongg
- Trips to Local Visual and Performing Arts Events
- Social Events: Member Parties and Outings
- Current Affairs Discussion Groups
- Book Club
- Lectures and Seminars
- Surrey Chorus
- Surrey Players Drama Group
- Health, Nutrition and Wellness Classes
- Crochet, Knitting and Quilting Circles
Fitness center and classes
Our fully equipped Fitness Center has professional trainers available and is designed for older adults. We also offer a variety of fitness classes for all interest and ability levels.
- SilverSneakers and Silver & Fit Exercise
- Yoga: Gentle, Chair, and Qigong
- Functional Fitness Classes, such as Walk with Ease and Falls Prevention
Enjoy lunch in the Surrey Cafe
Surrey's highly regarded Chef creates a delicious, nutritious menu. Lunch is available Monday to Friday from 11:30 - 12:30. The price is $4 for Surrey members and $6 for guests.
Wellness programs for keeping healthy
Surrey partners with community groups to offer wellness programs at the Center for Healthy Living, such as dental examinations through Community Volunteers in Medicine and flu vaccinations from Main Line Health.
No activities found.