“Neighbor helping neighbor” is the Surrey Services ethos. We depend on the energy and commitment of hundreds of volunteers each year. Last year, 925 volunteers donated 40,500 hours of service. Surrey offers volunteer opportunities that fit every age and interest. In fact, over two-thirds of Surrey volunteers are older people themselves–they are seniors helping other seniors.
Questions? Call 610-647-6404 or use the form below.
Volunteer Opportunities Currently Available
- Drive community members to COVID 19 vaccination appointments, medical appointments, the grocery store, or other errands
- Shop for homebound seniors
- Lead virtual classes
- Make friendly phone calls such as daily check ins and reminder calls
- Perform light gardening (seasonal)
- Help deliver meals to homebound seniors
Great Options for Groups
Surrey welcomes volunteer groups from corporations, church groups and other community organizations.
Community Service Opportunities
We work with you to fulfill community service or student service hour requirements.